Welcome to WarmPlace.Ru!
.: NightRadio Official Website :.
[1st October 2014][Music]SunVox
music. Best of September 2014
[20th September 2014][Video]SunVox
tutorial from Daedalus Young
[18th September 2014][Soft]SunVox
work fine on iOS8. BUT without Audiobus. It will be fixed very soon...[15th September 2014][Video][9th September 2014][Video][9th September 2014][Music]SunVox
music. Best of August 2014
[17th August 2014][Pixilang]Pixilang
programming language has been updated to v3.5!
What is new:
[14th August 2014][Video]Nature - Oscillator
[14th August 2014][Soft]
- experimental camera support (for iOS, Android and Linux); API is unstable now; check the camera.pixi example for more details;
- additional parameter (optional) flags has been added to copy();
- additional parameter (optional) offset (write/read offset in bytes) has been added to fgets(), fwrite() and fread();
- additional parameter (optional) max_xsize has been added to print(), get_text_xsize() and get_text_ysize();
- new flag for the copy(): COPY_NO_AUTOROTATE (don't rotate pixels from GL_SCREEN);
- type DYNAMIC has been removed;
- flags parameter has been added to the thread_create() function; now only one flag available - THREAD_FLAG_AUTO_DESTROY;
- new container flag: GL_NO_ALPHA;
- new data processing operations for the op_cn(): OP_H_INTEGRAL and OP_V_INTEGRAL (running sum), OP_H_DERIVATIVE and OP_V_DERIVATIVE (first difference), OP_H_FLIP and OP_V_FLIP, OP_SUM;
- new function: gl_bind_framebuffer();
- new function: rotate() for rotating the container;
- new function: copy_and_resize();
- new function: get_system_log();
- new sound examples: input_to_output, input_visualizer;
- new graphics examples: camera, filtering.motion_blur2, integral_and_derivative, rotate_container, flip, copy_and_resize, save_avi_mjpeg;
- new OpenGL examples: texture, render_to_texture;
- bugs fixed.
The new spectral ANS-based synth is out!
Say hello to the Nature - Oscillator
[7th August 2014][PhonoPaper]PhonoPaper
has been updated to v1.2d. And now it is available for Linux!